Please ensure Javascript is enabled for purposes of website accessibility

Accounting Updates

Panoramic shot of shrine over water and garden in Hilo, Hawaii

How to Provide or Update Your Payment Information

Please use one of the following methods to renew or update your credit card payment information.

1. By completing and returning our simplified Billing/Payment Change Request Form. Broker signature is not required to update payment information.

You can provide your completed form (or just enter your credit card details into a Microsoft Word or other simple document) and submit it securely via ShareFile here:

– or –

You can return the form by fax to (808) 524-6874 or (888) 628-3121.

– or –

You can also provide a scanned copy of the above form via email to

2. By phone, calling our accounting department at (808) 599-4224 or (800) 628-3121, extension 3.

How to Discontinue Services

If you have not yet notified the Professional and Vocational Licensing (PVL) branch of the state Department of Commerce and Consumer Affairs (DCCA) of a change in status, please complete and provide them with the Real Estate Change Form (PDF):