AUTHORIZATION / TERMINATION OF DATA ENTRY PRIVILEGES – For Principal Broker Subscriber use only.
This form is for use by Principal Broker Subscribers to set the data entry privileges for his/her affiliated subscribers. If a subscriber has data entry privileges, the subscriber may make modifications to his/her own listings. If a subscriber also has office entry privileges, the subscriber may make modifications to any listing under the PBS’ office under his/her supervision.
PBS’ automatically have data and office entry privileges. By default his/her affiliated subscribers are not provided with data or office entry privileges. There are no fees for data or office entry services.
LISTING TRANSFER AUTHORIZATION FORM
This form is to authorize HIS to transfer listings from one firm to another. Both the PBS of the transferring office and the PBS of the receiving office must sign the form. Listings will be transferred within two (2) business days, excluding weekends and holidays, from receipt of the completed and fully signed form.
For use by actively licensed real estate brokers, salespersons, or appraisers (employed by Principal Brokers or Individual Sole Owners who are members of the service) who would otherwise be required to sign up for service, except that they are not involved in the selling or buying of real estate and do not receive commission or referral fees. PBs, BICs and licensed appraisers are not eligible for full waivers. Waiver applications are subject to the approval by the HIS Board of Directors and, if approved, must be renewed by July 1 each year.
OFFICE / ROSTER INFORMATION CHANGE FORM – For Principal Broker/Appraiser Subscriber use only.
Please use this form to request any changes to office name, address, principal broker/appraiser or contact information as well as the inactivation, termination or transfer of any affiliated subscriber. These changes are required to be reported to the service within 24 hours of the change. A copy of the change form submitted to DCCA for any changes to office or roster information will be required. A $25.00 fee will be assessed for changes to office name, address or principal broker/appraiser to cover the cost of processing the new application forms.
SUBSCRIBER INFORMATION CHANGE FORM
This form may be used to request that HIS make changes to subscriber profile information. These changes may be made by the subscriber in REsearch. If HIS is asked to make these changes to the subscriber’s information then a $25.00 fee will be assessed for each change. If you need assistance with making changes on your own to your profile information, please contact Tech Support by calling 1-800-628-3121 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
LICENSED SUPPORT SUBSCRIBER APPLICATION
This form for use by active licensees employed by Principal Brokers or Individual Sole Owners who are members of the service who do not engage in sales activities, receive commissions or compensation from sales transactions but need access to the service to provide support for the PBS and/or other agents in the office. PBs, BICs and licensed appraisers are not eligible for licensed support subscriber waivers. Licensed support subscriber waiver applications are subject to the approval by the HIS Board of Directors and if approved must be renewed by July 1 each year.
Please use this form to notify and authorize HIS to make changes to listings that you are not able to make yourself. All forms must be signed by the PBS before HIS may make the requested changes to listings.
This form is to authorize subscriber fees to be charged to a party other than the subscriber.
CERTIFICATION TO WITHHOLD PROPERTY LISTINGS FROM THE HIS MLS
If a seller has requested that his/her property not be listed in the MLS, this form must be completed and submitted to the service within one (1) business day of the effective date of the listing contract/agreement. Without this form, the property must be listed in the service within one (1) business day of the effective date of the listing contract/agreement.
RECIPROCAL LISTINGS LICENSE AGREEMENT – For Reciprocal Listing Customers’ use only.
This agreement form is for non-HIS subscribers who wish to submit listings to the HIS service. Reciprocal listing customers must possess active and current Hawaii real estate licenses and if not a Principal Broker (PB) or Sole Individual Owner (Owner), must have approval from their respective PB or Owner to submit listings to the service. There is a $150 set-up and maintenance fee for up to a year for each listing. There is a limit of 2 reciprocal listings per year.
If you currently are subscribing to a service or product, you may change your payment method and/or billing cycle by downloading and completing the Billing/Payment Change Request Form. Please email it to email@example.com, fax it to 1-888-628-3121 (neighbor islands) or 536-6499 (Oahu), or by mail to:
Hawaii Information Service, 680 Iwilei Road #670, Honolulu, HI 96817.
Note that for payment method and billing cycle changes, the PBS/PAS does not need to sign the form.
If you currently have MLS service and are transferring from one office to another, please download and complete the forms below. These forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 1-888-628-3121 (neighbor islands) or 536-6499 (Oahu), or mailed to Hawaii Information Service, 680 Iwilei Road #670, Honolulu, HI 96817.
SUBSCRIBER LICENSE AND ACCESS AGREEMENT (SLAA)
SLAA-EXC-PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENT AGREEMENT
- Note that both of these forms must be signed by subscriber and his/her new Principal Broker/Appraiser Subscriber.
- We will also require a copy of the Change Form submitted to the DCCA reporting your transfer from your current broker to your new broker.
- Office Transfer Fee: $50 per subscriber
- Any MLS subscription fees already paid will be transferred with the subscriber to his/her new office.
- Service will immediately be suspended upon receipt of notification by a PBS/PAS that a subscriber is no longer with his/her office. Service will be reactivated upon the receipt of these completed and signed forms and the payment of the transfer fee.
- Applicant must hold an active and current Hawaii real estate or appraiser license.
- If an applicant is a Principal Broker (PB), Principal Appraiser (PA) or Individual Sole Owner, he/she must have all of his/her actively licensed BICs, broker salespersons, salesperson and appraisers who are physically located on the islands of Kauai and Hawaii Island also apply for service.
- If an applicant is not a Principal Broker (PB), Principal Appraiser (PA) or Individual Sole Owner, the applicant’s PB, PA or Sole Owner must be a subscriber of the service before the applicant may apply for service.
- Service will immediately terminate upon inactivation, termination, suspension or revocation of license.
- One-time Set-Up Fee for each new office account: $250
- One-time Set-Up Fee for each new subscriber: $250
- MLS subscriptions fees are charged no more frequently than quarterly. Current rate is $187.50 per quarter, $375 semi-annually, or $750 annually (based on a monthly rate of $62.50/mo.) Quarterly billing periods are July-Sept, Oct-Dec, Jan-Mar & Apr-June. Semi-Annual billing periods are July-Dec and Jan-June. Annual billing occurs each July. Fees are billed and payable in advance. There are no refunds for services already paid.
TO APPLY ON-LINE:
Click HERE to go to the on-line application site. Once you submit your application, our Membership team will contact you and provide you with the necessary forms to complete and submit.
TO APPLY BY EMAIL, FAX OR MAIL:
If you prefer to complete and submit hard copy forms, please download and complete all of the forms below. These forms may be emailed to email@example.com, faxed to 1-888-628-3121 (neighbor islands) or 536-6499 (Oahu), or mailed to Hawaii Information Service, 680 Iwilei Road #670, Honolulu, HI 96817.
SUBSCRIBER LICENSE AND ACCESS AGREEMENT (SLAA)
SCHEDULE OF FEES & CHARGES (EXHIBIT B-1)
SCHEDULE OF FEES FOR RULE VIOLATIONS (EXHIBIT B-2)
SLAA-EXC-PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENT AGREEMENT
Please allow two (2) business days, excluding weekends and holidays, for activation of service upon our receipt of your completed forms. Upon activation of service, you will receive a confirmation email with your username and password.
Authorization / Termination of Data Entry Privileges
Billing/Payment Change Request Form
Certification to Withhold Property Listing From the HIS MLS
Licensed Support Subscriber Application
Office / Roster Information Change Form
Schedule of Fees & Charges (Exhibit B-1)
Schedule of Fees for Rule Violations (Exhibit B-2)
SLAA-EXC-Pre-Authorized payment Agreement
Subscriber Information Change Form
Subscriber License and Access Agreement (SLAA)