HIS is pleased to announce the availability of SentriLock Lock box management in REsearch MLS!
Training for the use of the service will be provided by SentriLock and by your board. Contact information can be found here.
SentriLock YouTube Channel
SentriLock Web Site Tools and Tutorials (playlist):
Tips and Tools – from sentrilock.com
We have also included below a great list of Best Practices that will help working REALTORS maximize the ease of use and benefits from the SentriLock system.
These practices will also help ensure that the lockbox will function properly and for its normal lifespan. Please consider the following tips, and visit the provided links for additional details on any of the items. If you have suggestions, email SentriLock here.
- Always assign your REALTOR lockbox to the listing. There are many benefits to assigning your lockbox to a listing. With the box assigned, it will be much easier to locate the appropriate box on the website when looking at your list of lockboxes. This will also allow the lockbox access report to show the assigned listing address. Click here for a PDF with step by step instructions to assign your lockbox to a listing, or click here for SentriLock tutorial YouTube video.
- Set up showing notifications. You can get a text message or email notifying you that there has been a showing at your properties. And best of all you control when you receive them. Notifications can be received as they come available, or in a comprehensive daily email. Click here to view our instructional video to learn how to set up Showing Notifications for your account.
- Renew your card after assigning a lockbox to a listing, or making any customization changes. Your card is a messenger between the lockbox and the website. To ensure that all information gets to the website, it is best to renew your card after taking any actions at a lockbox. Renewing the card several times a day, or before the expiration date, will not hurt the card.
- Set up Card Expiration notifications. When you enable this setting, you will receive a message the day before your SentriCard expires. You can choose to receive the message as an email, a text message, or both! Click Here to view SentriLock instructional video on setting up this feature. Note: This feature is only available for customers who have a three day or longer renewal period.
- Link your SentriCard to your Mobile Phone. You can link your SentriCard and mobile phone by calling SentriLock support line at 1-877-736-8745. After linking your mobile phone number to your SentriCard you won’t be prompted to enter your SentriCard serial number anymore when you call SentriLock’s Customer Care Team. This allows for faster assistance when calling SentriLock’s automated line or live support. Click here to view SentriLock’s instructional video on how to link your SentriCard to your mobile phone.
If further assistance is needed, you can obtain free support from SentriLock in one of the following ways:
- SentriLock Card Utility or REALTOR Lockbox Web Site: The best way to reach SentriLock support is via SentriLock’s support website. Click the Support button on the toolbar in the REALTOR Lockbox Web Site or SentriLock Card Utility. Click Add Ticket to send a message to SentriLock Support.
- E-mail: You can send e-mail to SentriLock support on your own or from the Tech Support Page.
- Telephone: If you prefer to contact SentriLock support via the telephone, call SentriLock’s toll free number: 1-877-736-8745. We are available 7 days a week from 8am – Midnight EST.