- Applicant must hold an active and current Hawaii real estate or appraiser license.
- If an applicant is a Principal Broker (PB), Principal Appraiser (PA) or Individual Sole Owner, he/she must have all of his/her actively licensed BICs, broker salespersons, salesperson and appraisers who are physically located on the islands of Kauai and Hawaii Island also apply for service.
- If an applicant is not a Principal Broker (PB), Principal Appraiser (PA) or Individual Sole Owner, the applicant’s PB, PA or Sole Owner must be a subscriber of the service before the applicant may apply for service.
- Service will immediately terminate upon inactivation, termination, suspension or revocation of license.
- One-time Set-Up Fee for each new office account: $250
- One-time Set-Up Fee for each new subscriber: $250
- MLS subscriptions fees are charged no more frequently than quarterly. Current rate is $187.50 per quarter, $375 semi-annually, or $750 annually (based on a monthly rate of $62.50/mo.) Quarterly billing periods are July-Sept, Oct-Dec, Jan-Mar & Apr-June. Semi-Annual billing periods are July-Dec and Jan-June. Annual billing occurs each July. Fees are billed and payable in advance. There are no refunds for services already paid.
TO APPLY ON-LINE:
Click HERE to go to the on-line application site. Once you submit your application, our Membership team will contact you and provide you with the necessary forms to complete and submit.
TO APPLY BY EMAIL, FAX OR MAIL:
If you prefer to complete and submit hard copy forms, please download and complete all of the forms below. These forms may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 1-888-628-3121 (neighbor islands) or 536-6499 (Oahu), or mailed to Hawaii Information Service, 680 Iwilei Road #670, Honolulu, HI 96817.
Please allow two (2) business days, excluding weekends and holidays, for activation of service upon our receipt of your completed forms. Upon activation of service, you will receive a confirmation email with your username and password.